Based in London and reporting to the CFO EMEA, the candidate will have two areas of responsibility : financial oversight of the EMEA region; and full controllership of two Man vs Machine offices.
The regional financial oversight covers eight Landor offices and two Man vs Machine offices. The Landor offices are in London, Paris, Hamburg, Moscow, Milan, Dubai, Geneva and Istanbul.
Man vs Machine is a motion graphics company acquired by WPP/Landor in 2015. The role will assume full controllership responsibilities for the Man vs Machine offices in London & Los Angeles. This aspect will form some 50% of the role.
Candidates need to be highly numerate with a high level of IT skills (advanced excel skills an advantage) and have a detailed understanding of Sarbanes Oxley. Interpersonal skills and cross-cultural understanding are also important, as the position will involve a significant amount of direct and regular contact with Finance Directors across EMEA.Key Responsibilities
- Control group reporting policy compliance across EMEA, including Sarbanes Oxley reviews for all markets
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting across all offices
- Review the monthly reporting for the EMEA headquarters
- Review regional reporting and present CFO EMEA with key metrics and observations
- SOX/internal control stewardship of all offices
- Provide assistance and additional support to individual offices where necessary
- Other ad hoc analysis and requests from EMEA and our Corporate HQ.
Man vs Machine:
- Manage finance teams in UK and US responsible for the day to day financial management of the two offices
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of all reporting
- Provide financial information and insight to office leaders
- Responsible for producing budget and reforecast submissions
- Responsible for completing SOX implementation and ensuring ongoing compliance
- Production of annual statutory accounts and acting as key contact for audits
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Cartesis (Group reporting system)
- Oracle (GL and time recording system)
- Other applications (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)