Landor & Fitch are hiring the next Copywriter to join the London studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
Give people, organisations and communities a voice
We’re looking for a writer with creative flair, technical proficiency and stone-cold strategic insight, who can help brands – both big and small – live out their purpose.
Put words to work
Working on everything from global taglines to the back of a cereal-pack, you’ll create copy that moves people, tells a powerful story, and gives each client a unique identity.
- Build brand voices from the ground-up.
- Craft narratives that keep people hooked.
- Name new products, services or even places on the map.
- Help generate big ideas and develop brand strategies.
- Write for the odd campaign here and there.
- Present to clients and build close, lasting relationships.
The projects we work on can be highly complex. They can also be as simple as finding that single, perfect word. So, you’ll need to bring a varied, balanced skillset to the table.
What we’re looking for
- A vibrant imagination and love for language.
- Grammatically-sound writing driven by deep technical understanding.
- The ability to think in a structured, strategic and methodical way to solve problems.
- Confidence and clarity presenting to clients and internal teams.
- The creativity to think big, break conventions and expand our offer.
- Stylistic flow, flair and finesse.
- A warm, friendly nature, with a great teamwork ethic and an ability to lead by example.
We’d also like to see a portfolio of work that shows your skills in action, including conceptual thinking and brand voice guidelines.
And what about Landor & Fitch….
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, Fitch’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world.. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The Landor & Fitch Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept unsolicited CVs or approaches via recruitment agencies.