Who we are
Landor Hamburg is part of a global network of strategic experts and creative explorers committed to solving complex challenges. We design for the future – in ways that make sense right now. Armed with smart tools and global resources, we examine the implications of every brand choice, create new experiences and open doors to opportunity.
What does a Senior BX Designer look like?
You’re a creative leader in the making
As Senior BX designer at Landor, your role is to provide leadership for designers, manage your own projects and ensure the achievement of creative excellence by driving brilliant creative thinking across a wide range of brands & touchpoints.
You are a strategic thinker
Senior BX designers at Landor are more than just great creatives . You’re empathic and open-minded. You understand the power of brand strategy and know how to transform a strategic positioning into a piece of creative work that has a positive impact for our clients.
You’re a storyteller
You understand the power of concept and storytelling. You know a Big Idea when you see one and can bring it to life with impeccable taste, craftmanship and a razor-sharp attention to detail across a broad spectrum of brand experiences. Offline, online, environments, tech, activation? To you, these are all playgrounds waiting to be explored.
You are hungry as hell.
You aren’t satisfied with mediocrity and you strive in everything you do to achieve creative excellence. You push the brief and want to create things that people have never seen before. At Landor, the senior creative team will help you to strive for award-winning ideas. Maybe your work has picked up a few already.
- Develop multiple concepts for key clients in partnership with strategic and account team.
- Work independently as well as with junior designers to develop design concepts from ideation to implementation.
- Proactively solve problems creatively.
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings with client, strategy & account teams to develop effective design solutions that reflect the clients objectives.
- Present creative work and properly prepare for all client presentations.
- Able to defend strengths of existing concepts while remaining open to input and further explorations.
- Prepare guidelines & principles for brand roll-outs.
- Make sound, timely decisions about changes to work in progress.
- Work in a highly international and multi-cultural environment, both client base and office culture.
- Enjoy Hamburg’s most stunning agency roof top harbour view.
- Completed design studies
- Experience in brand identity design
- Have impeccable design taste, classic design craft & a razor-sharp attention to detail
- The ability to conceptualize, design and transform ideas into workable and relevant solutions
- Have a 360º approach and ability to create concepts for a wide range of brand touchpoints, whether physical, digital or everything inbetween
- Keep pace with new trends in tech and innovation, and understand how to harness this to create meaningful brand experiences
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- Mastery of Adobe software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- Problem-solving ability
- Able to mentor junior designers
- Accept guidance and respond well to criticism
- Adapt well to accommodate changes in strategic direction or client needs
- Display maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation
- Deep sense of responsibility toward client costs and agency expenses
- Ability to work well and energise within a team setting
How to become yellow-blooded
Landor has a different vibe to other agencies. We consider ourselves a big family spanning 27 offices across 5 continents. We like to say the people who work here are yellow-blooded. We are energetic, passionate and all round nice people to hang out with. We also know how to enjoy Hamburg’s most stunning rooftop harbour view on a Friday evening. If you can find yourself in this description – then you could be a Senior BX Designer for us!