Landor Moscow are recruiting a Business Development & Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will support outbound new business, marketing and PR activities for Landor Moscow.
You will have roughly 3 years experience in a New Business role and will be able to demonstrate the ability to generate ideas and the “hook” that will make Landor stand out from the crowd..You'll being energy, enthusiasm and drive to be a valuable contributor to the Moscow team.
Sound like you? Read on for more details....
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic and tactical outbound – develop targeted comms and collateral, issue mailers to clients and prospects, follow-up CRM/contacts database
- Key strategic events – organize and follow-up speaking engagements and partnerships to support Landor’s business development targets
PR & Reputation
- Support the Management Team in delivering the Moscow PR plan working closely with our PR partner
Relationship building & Networking
- Cultivate and develop relationships through industry connections, knowledge, exposure, promotion, and other viable methods in support of agreed Business Development strategy
People & Team
- Build strong relationships with colleagues in all departments across Landor globally
Project/ Financial Management & Reporting
- Contribute to the development of new and existing Business Development tools (case studies, testimonials etc.)
- Embrace and display passion and curiosity for design and branding.
- Embrace and champion all of Landor’s capabilities as per the Experience Map
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals are error-free, of highest quality, relevant to the client’s business challenges, and reflective of Landor’s approach to branding.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years work-experience in a marketing specialist role
- Business development & marketing experience gained within a marketing services agency (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and other presentation formats
- Copywriting skills is an advantage
Capabilities (Success Factors)
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work
- Demonstrated ability to generate ideas and the “hook” that will make Landor stand out from the crowd
- Ability to sort the vital few from the less-vital
- Experience collaborating across multiple functions and multiple personalities
- Meet challenges head-on and deals proactively with them to find a solution
- Have high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite
- Ability to effectively prioritise
Landor is an equal opportunities employer