The Business Development & Marketing Manager will be a sales focused person with energy, enthusiasm and drive. This position requires strong partnership with the Client & New Business Director for Moscow as well as the MD and the Senior Management Team and the New Business teams of EMEA and CEEMEA regions.
Focus will be on delivering on the business development vision and approach by relentless focus on strategic outbound delivery and follow-up as well as supporting on PR delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Client & New Business Director to execute the agreed strategic and tactical outbound plan developing targeted comms and collateral to aid relevant standout & differentiation for Landor.
- Partner with the Exec Dir Bus Dev & Marketing to deliver key strategic events, speaker platforms and partnerships to support Landor’s business development targets.
- Partner with client leaders to develop and execute a customized reactivation plan from lapsed clients who landed in new roles/companies.
- Partner with Landor’s Global Marketing Communication team & Strategic Marketing Team to ensure marketing efforts are fully aligned.
PR & Reputation
- Support the Senior Management Team in delivering the Moscow PR plan.
Relationship building & Networking
- Cultivate and develop relationships through industry connections, knowledge, exposure, promotion, and other viable methods in support of agreed Business Development strategy.
People & Team
- Build strong relationships with colleagues in all departments across Landor as well as the global Business Development and Marketing community.
Project/ Financial Management & Reporting
- Feed into the Landor dashboard metrics and performance and revenue target analysis.
- Ensure the regular updating of Sugar CRM to ensure accurate new business reporting.
- Contribute to the development of new and existing Business Development tools (case studies, testimonials etc.).
- Ensures the Sr Management team is kept up to date at all times regarding strategic outbound plans, responses and follow-ups.
- Embrace and display passion and curiosity for design and branding.
- Embrace and champion all of Landor’s capabilities as per the Experience Map
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals are error-free, of highest quality, relevant to the client’s business challenges, and reflective of Landor’s approach to branding.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years work-experience in a sales role for marketing/communications/media.
- Business development & marketing experience gained within a marketing services agency.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and other presentation formats
Capabilities (Success Factors)
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work.
- Demonstrated ability to generate ideas and the “hook” that will make Landor stand out from the crowd.
- Ability to sort the vital few from the less-vital.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functions and multiple personalities.
- Meets challenges head-on and deals proactively with them to find a solution.
- Have high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail.
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively prioritise.
Landor is an equal opportunities employer