Could your grasp of the English language send shivers down a dictionary’s spine?
If so, we’re looking for a Copywriting Intern to join our London-based team.
Write on brand
As a Copywriting Intern, you’ll develop your creative writing skills by working on a wide range of branding projects. Collaborating with designers, strategists and 3D specialists, you’ll build experience in ideation, verbal identity development, tagline creation, naming, scriptwriting, and more.
We’re looking for writers with great portfolios, persuasive communication techniques, and a strong desire to learn about copywriting at a global agency level. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable and passionate about what we do, with an interest in emerging brand, design and culture trends. Some key things you’ll need are:
The ability to write using wide-ranging tones-of-voice
- The imagination required to fully explore and challenge a brief
- A passion for developing brand concepts, as well as strong copy
- A varied book of existing writing and ideas
- An up-to-date knowledge of branding and advertising
- An interest in visual, as well as verbal, identities
- A warm, collaborative approach to teamwork
- The capacity to work under pressure, if required
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills
An inkling of our thinking
We connect deep strategic brand understanding with a passion for innovation and storytelling. Our team of creators craft meaningful brand expressions, from cufflinks to airports (and all points in between), crystallising memorable moments for our audience.
Want to explore our work? Go to www.landor.com to find out more.
Landor are an equal opportunities employer