Immerse. Evoke. Reframe. Create. At Landor, that’s how we approach design.
We are currently seeking a Design Intern to join our 3D & Experience team based in London.
Could this be you?
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your learning by participating in projects from start to finish. You can expect to work collaboratively on a variety of projects including 3D modelling, animation, environmental design, film editing, industrial design, interaction design, motion design, photography, retail design, videography, and more.
What we’re looking for...
Landor looks for students with great portfolios, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to learn as much as they can about design at a global agency level. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable and passionate about what Landor does, have an interest in emerging technology and all aspects of design. We’re looking for someone to jump in to our work culture with a great attitude and lots of flexibility.
- Ability and passion to support our team with interior projects as our scope of work grows into packaging, furniture and product. Even if you don’t have the hands-on experience (yet!), we want to see portfolios that display an appetite for design in some of these areas.
- Someone with a 3D Design degree in architecture, interiors, environments or similar.
- Ability to build partners internally and work across all disciplines as an active team player.
- An interest in creating coherent branded experiences and spaces.
- Great sketching and modelmaking skills.
- Ability to contribute to, and deliver great creative design.
- Critical thinker who can problem solve with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
What we use at Landor:
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe CC (Photoshop / InDesign / After Effects / Illustrator)
- Good ol’ pen & paper
Don’t let this put you off though, whilst this is what we use, we’re always open to new techniques and software that can help us create new and exciting work.
We combine deep strategic brand understanding with a passion for innovations and storytelling, to create brand activation, experiences and environments like nobody else.
Our team of creators craft meaningful brand expressions; from cufflinks to airports (and all points in between) to drive impact and memorable moments with our audiences.
To learn more about Landor go to www.landor.com
Landor are an equal opportunities employer