Landor Associates GmbH is an international full-service design network for brand management, strategic design and consulting. The agency was created by Walter Landor in 1941 in San Francisco.
Our finance team in Hamburg needs support as soon as possible! Therefore, we are looking for a committed student employee who will support us for about 16-20 hours a week, especially in the areas of SOX Controlling and Compliance.Your Tasks:
- you manage the organization's compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- you develop processes to ensure compliance with all SOX requirements
- you design and administer internal controls over financial reporting
- you review financial reporting
- you identify process deficiencies and recommend improvements
- test results are reported to the top management by you
- you stay abreast of changes in SOX regulations to ensure timely compliance
- you successfully finished the first two to three semesters of a bachelor study in economic law, business administration etc.
- a secure handling of common standard applications is self-evident for you
- you have a quick grasp as well as a pragmatic way of thinking
- a very confident use of the english language in word and writing is also self-evident for you
- you have an interest in law and compliance
- you work very precisely and are willing to take responsibility for your work
- it is no problem for you to learn something on your own
If you are available on 16-20 hours a week, we are looking forward to receive your cover letter and CV!