We're looking for an Office Coordinator to join our New York office! Could this be you?
The Office Coordinator will help assist with the smooth day to day running of the office environment managing all operational aspects from reception, through to meeting room coordination to facilities to office event organization. This is an integral and key role for the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
- Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, and drive for result
- Providing direct administrative support and input to the SLT, and any other senior executives who may be visiting the office, including travel arrangements, correspondence, expense reporting, client communication, and scheduling of recruiting interviews, etc.
- Organizing travel itineraries, couriers and transport for clients when necessary e.g., car services for clients and for client meetings, ensuring everyone is aware of booking information, times and drivers
- Providing high level and confidential support to other senior management staff as needed
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding financial, personnel, or other information when required
- Coordinating meetings, on and off-site, as required
HR Administration Support
- Acting as an HR administrative support when required around filing and other ad hoc administrative related tasks, including scheduling interviews with staff
- Supporting in HR in coordinating the preparation of desks and onboarding tasks for new employees
- Liaise with Regional Program Manager on IT equipment for new employees, leavers, and existing employee equipment upgrades, including interfacing with local IT staff.
- Partnering with Office Manager of gifts for special events and employee recognition
- Assist in event and party planner and organizer for all office related events e.g. leaving/welcome drinks, lunch and learns, monthly all-staff meetings training sessions etc.
- Managing and back-up to reception when required
- Overseeing the production of the monthly all-staff PPT presentation, including insertion of video and client case histories as prepared by staff
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables for events and functions such as meetings and conventions, presentations, and conferences
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment, and work with local IT department and Regional Program Manager
- Occasional requirement to arrive early/stay late on an ad hoc/as required basis
- Improving the appearance of the office through initiatives to help create a creative and professional working space
- Assist with Print Services, including Xerox printers, Epson large format printer and desktop printer supplies and print support technicians.
- Weekly meeting room check in’s for updates, IT equipment is available and working
Qualifications and Skills
Competencies for Success
- Appreciation of design and branding and its importance to our business success
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- An enquiring mind; ability to solve problems without being told what to do
- A proactive approach and attention to detail
- Great hospitality skills and a flair for entertaining
- Ability to work independently
- Happy and confident manner
- Flexibility is key
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills, excellent meeting facilitator
- “No Job Is Too Small” attitude, i.e., willing to roll up sleeves and dive in with the team
- Minimum 2 years’ of office management experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office software packages
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and to be decisive, observant, reliable and innovative
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills