- How do I apply for a position at Landor?
Start by taking a look at our current openings.
- How can I show that I’m flexible about location?
Indicate all the offices that interest you when you create an online profile. You can apply for more than one role in a single office, or multiple roles across multiple offices.
- Are there opportunities to move between offices?
Yes. If you have an adventurous spirit, you’ll be at home here. Our offices regularly work together, but you can also try out a new location for a few months through our Globetrotters program. You can even carve out an international career path for yourself.
- How do I know if you’ve received my resume?
You’ll get an automated email confirming we’ve received it. (If you don’t, let us know.) If your qualifications match our current staffing needs, our HR team will get in touch. Otherwise, we’ll keep your information on file for future opportunities.
- How do I know if a position is still open?
If the posting is up, we’re still looking.
- Will I be notified even if I’m not a match for a position?
No. We wish we could send individual replies, but since we get so many responses, we can only contact those people whose applications we’re moving forward with.
- I’m a designer. Can I arrange to have someone look at my book?
Definitely. Just attach a PDF of your work or include a link to your online portfolio when you apply online. For security and confidentiality reasons, we can’t accept books in person at our offices.
- There is no Landor office near where I live. Are there opportunities to work remotely?
Sometimes. Opportunities vary by office. We’ll contact you if there’s a potential fit for the position you’ve applied for. Then we can discuss flexible work schedules.
- Will you sponsor my work permit if I am not authorized to work in a particular country?
This is something that’s not just up to us. Immigration rules vary widely by country. In some instances we do sponsor foreign nationals. But, ultimately, it is not solely Landor’s decision.
- Is there ever a chance to do charity or pro bono branding work?
Yes. We regularly take on nonprofit work of all kinds. Past projects have included 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Djantoli, Friendfactor, Global Handwashing Day, Masti Clean, and the United Negro College Fund.
- Do you have an internship program?
Yes. We hire interns in every office, so there are a lot of opportunities to learn more about Landor and the field in general.